A medicated topical treatment that clears breakouts, reduces congestion and controls shine. Silicones melt gently into skin to help diminish fine lines and smooth skin texture. Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Yeast Extract, Caffeine and Biotin purify and inhibit overactive sebaceous activity while Salicylic Acid clears congested follicles to minimize future breakouts.
- Acneic and breakout-prone skin, or areas of excess oil production.
After cleansing in the morning, apply sparingly to areas prone to excess oil production or breakouts. If needed, follow with Oil Control Lotion or prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer. For best skin clearing results, use daily in the morning, and use Overnight Clearing Gel in the evening.
- Salicylic Acid: stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize acne formation.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): helps increase skin elasticity and helps reverse the signs of prematurely-induced photoaging.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) and Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria): soothe and calm inflammation.
- Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Caffeine: act as bioregulators of sebaceous secretions in skin, reducing oil and shine.
- Cinnamomum Zeylamium Bark: a patent-pending Cinnamon Bark blend inhibits bacterial lipid metabolism and degradation of enzymes while eliminating bacteria, providing astringent properties and helping to reduce comedones for clearer skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): condition and provide critical defense against free radical damage.